Do you want to access the ferry and there is no room for your travel dates?
The CTMA has set up a privilege list system to residents of the Magdalen Islands.
Here’s how to do it:
• You must contact us by phone or go to the Cap-aux-Meules terminal to register on a waiting list for a specific date.
• You can only register on a waiting list if you are registered as a passenger on the reservation (no request for another person will be accepted).
• You must have the following information: name and age group of all passengers and precise dimensions of the vehicle.
• No payment is required to register on a waiting list.
• If you already have a reservation for another date, your payment will be automatically transferred to the new reservation if a space becomes available for you on the desired date.
• If you do not have another reservation, you will have to make the payment by phone when a space becomes available and your reservation is confirmed.
• We will contact you by phone to let you know that a place is available for you on the desired date. In case of non-response, a message will be left and you will have a period of one (1) working day to call us back to confirm the reservation. After this time, the available space will be offered to someone else.
• You can only register on one (1) waiting list per week; you must therefore choose the date you prefer.
• If an additional trip(s) is (are) added during the same week of your preferred date, we will contact you to offer you a place on that trip before it is accessible to all.
• Waiting lists will be blocked 72 hours before departure. After this time, you can always queue (standby) for the desired date.