Carriage of commercial vehicles
CTMA Ferry is committed to providing the best possible service for all its passengers, including commercial customers.
Following is some useful information for commercial customers:
- The following commercial vehicles may reserve passage: commercial vehicle under 21 feet long or less, non-oversized commercial vehicle (e.g. Econoline) and/or trailer with animals.
- All other types of commercial carriers may not reserve in advance, but must report to the boarding dock, in the waiting line for commercial vehicles, and wait until space is available. For more information on boarding priorities, read our boarding policy.
- The following commercial owners should contact customer service berfore arriving at the dock: commercial vehicles more than 12 feet wide and oversized vehicle.
March 31, 2023)
|Description of the unity*|
21 to 25 feet
26 to 30 feet
31 to 35 feet
36 to 40 feet
|41 to 45 feet||$377,65|
|46 to 50 feet||$421,55|
|51 to 55 feet||$465,45|
|56 to 60 feet||$509,35|
|61 to 65 feet||$553,30|
|66 to 70 feet||$597,20|
|71 to 75 feet||$641,10|
|76 to 80 feet||$685,00|
|Heavy machinery** (2 tons and more)||$51,00/ton|
* When your unit exceeds the measurement of a price range (ex: 25 feet 2 inches), please round your measurement to the next whole number (26 to 30 feet category).
** Heavy machinery must be sipped on its own and will be charged per ton. If the machinery is transported using a platform, the price will be calculated on a linear basis.
- Rates are per one way.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- A fuel surcharge will be added to the rates.
- Rates are tax exempt.
For more information about carriage of commercial vehicles aboard the CTMA Traversier, contact Customer Service at 1 888 986-3278 or 418 986-3278.
For any other commercial transportation service, contact the CTMA Transport division.