COVD-19 - Information
- It is compulsory to wear a face covering on the ship. Disposable masks will be on sale at a cost of $5 and all profits related to the sale of these will be donated to a community organization.
- Snacks and beverages are sold on board but you recommend you to plan a cold meal and snacks.
- Every person travelling by car must stay in their car to board the ship.
- Once on the car deck, stay in your vehicle until a crew member authorizes you to exit. You must have with you all personal effects needed for the five-hour crossing, since you will not be able to return to your vehicle after the ship departs.
- You will be directed to a section of the ship where you must stay for the duration of the crossing. You will be allowed to go to the outside deck of your section.
- Under no circumstances, you will be allowed to circulate freely onboard.
- It is not possible to rent a cabin. Passengers with a cabin reservation must contact Customer Service to have a refund at 1 888-986-3278.
- Consumption of alcohol is prohibited onboard.
- Once arrived in the port of Souris, it is possible for passengers to contact certain businesses in Prince Edward Island to obtain delivery of food and equipment. Consult the list of companies offering the delivery service.
- The online booking system is suspended for an indefinite period. The reservation is made only by telephone at 1-888-986-3278 or 418-986-3278.
Getting to the Îles de la Madeleine
- For information on travel between the provinces, please consult the Gouvernement du Québec website or the Tourisme Îles de la Madeleine website.
Until further notice, it is possible for passengers who already have a reservation to have a full refund of their deposit. To have a refund, contact the Customer Service at 1-888-986-3278 or 418-986-3278.
Thank you for choosing the Islands...
After a spring unlike any other, the tourist season has finally started to the delight of visitors, relatives and friends wishing to come to the Islands. Kickoff of this season, however, should not mean decreasing sanitary measures. In this matter, Tourisme Îles de la Madeleine in collaboration with the Municipality of the Îles de la Madeleine as well as Public Health, has launched an awareness campaign to remind us of the importance of the collective effort to respect health measures in order to have a great summer!