Reservation and concellation policies
- Advance reservations are required year-round, except for pedestrians and cyclists.
- The following information is required to reserve: arrival and departure dates, vehicle make and licence plate number, name, telephone number, email address and payment information.
- When reserving your crossing, you must provide contact information so we can reach you in the event of a schedule change. It is important to provide the correct information (telephone, text, or email), as this is how Customer Service will contact you if your crossing is delayed or cancelled.
- All reservations require a $50 deposit per vehicle, per crossing.
- The balance is payable upon boarding the ship, at the ticket office.
- For your reservation to remain valid, you must arrive at the boarding dock at least one hour before the crossing departure time. Late arrivals are automatically moved to the end of the line of vehicles on standby and lose their guarantee of a place.
Cancelling or changing a reservation
- No deposit will be refunded in the event of cancellation or no-show.
- Reservations may be changed at no cost up to the day before departure (check Customer Service business hours).
- When changing a reservation, the new departure date must be within one year following the date your file was opened.
- No refund will be made after your crossing has been completed.
|What vehicle types are allowed to reserve?||What vehicle types are not allowed to reserve?|