Travelling as a pedestrian
It is necessary for pedestrian travelers to make a reservation online or by contacting customer service at 1 888 986-3278 or 418 986-3278 (check Customer Service business hours).
Here is some helpful information for foot passengers:
- If you want to park a vehicle at Cap-aux-Meules or Souris, please check with our customer assistance department to see what your options are.
- At the Cap-aux-Meules terminal, a shuttle service is available to take you from the terminal to the ferry.
- If you have baggage, a baggage-towing service is available. You must leave your baggage in the cart provided for this purpose outside the terminal. It is important that you leave your baggage off one hour prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Baggage allowed in the cart must be reasonable in size. No non-standard size baggage will be accepted (e.g.: bicycle, kayak, large box, etc.).
- The baggage-towing service is strictly for foot passengers travelling on the CTMA Ferry.
- CTMA Ferry is not responsible for lost or damaged baggage.