If you are part of a group organized by a recognized association, you may qualify for special rates for the crossing. To qualify as a group, you must meet the following conditions.
- The group must consist of 20 people or more.
- The group must travel on the same dates and have the same itinerary.
- The group must be organized by an association, a company or an agency recognized in the tourist sector and/or by the CTMA, at the sole discretion of the CTMA.
- The reservation must be made by a single person responsible for the group, whose full contact information must be included in the file. This person must follow through throughout the process, when possible.
- Click here to view the Group Reservation Policy.
(June 15 to Sept. 14)
(Sept. 15 to June 14)
|Passengers (one way)|
|Adult (13+ years old)||$47,75||$31,10|
|Children (5-2 years old)||$24,50||$15,40|
- Special rates for the food services are not available for the 2023-2024 season.
- Rates are per one way.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- A fuel surcharge will be added to the rates.
- Rates are tax exempt.