Travelling with children
CTMA Ferry is committed to providing its passengers, including children, with the best service possible.
Here is some useful information for passengers travelling with children:
- A children’s area has been outfitted on the deck 6.
- This space is carpeted and features a drawing table, colouring books, and a play modules.
- We still recommend that you bring toys with you to entertain your children.
- This area is unsupervised, so parents must be present at all times.
- A lounge area with easy chairs is located very close to the children’s area.
- A children’s menu is available in the cafeteria.
- We recommend that you bring warm clothing for your children as temperature inside the ship can vary.
- Small strollers can be brought aboard the ship but may only be opened up after you have reached one of the passenger decks (strollers may not be used on the car deck).